Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pretzel Hugs

Decided to try this little snack that I found on Pinterest!  (Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest!?)  They tasted great and were super easy to make... I'm not joking, my 2 year old helped me make them!




















We did random colors for the ones we were going to eat at our house (I had a bag of regular plain M&Ms and also a bag of Easter colored plain M&Ms).  Then for the ones we were doing as gifts, we chose the person's favorite 2 colors.


Soon as you pull them out of the oven and put the M&Ms on, you can throw them in the fridge and they're set in about 5-10 minutes.


I waited about 30 minutes before I packaged them for gifts, that way they didn't melt together and I kept the containers in the fridge until I was ready to give them out.




Here is the link to the blog where I got the idea for these: http://griffithsrated.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentine-prezel-buttons.html

The cute boxes I gifted these in are found at the Dollar Tree with the Easter themed things.

No comments:

Post a Comment